Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Home Cooked Food: French Toast


This will be our last post for the project, however we will continue posting once we have the time and tried new food in the future. For this post, we all will be doing a ‘homemade’ post. You might be wondering what a ‘homemade’ post is. This ‘homemade’ post will be all foods that are cooked by ourselves! As for me, I will do a post on French Toast. French Toast is considered my childhood food as my mother would always cook this food for me when I’m young. 

French Toast can be easily made with just bread and eggs by frying them together until golden brown colour. Despite being a very simple dish, I always find this dish very nice and therefore, I urge everyone to try cooking it yourself!

Thank you everyone for your support this few weeks! We hope that you like our post this few weeks. As there will be upcoming test for us, we will be having a hiatus before we continue post. I would like to end my post with this quote There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw

Till we see again, eat well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment