Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Carpenter and Cook: Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Queen of Hearts' Tart


The dessert that I ordered was Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Queen of Hearts' Tart. It was so long that I just pointed to it when I had to order. I also ordered Ice Mocha along with it. It was a hot day and the dessert was what I needed most. It was quite pricey as it cost $6.50 for the tart. But when I took the first bite of it, I totally forgot about everything that is happening around me and finish it under 5 minutes. Then, I sip down my cup of Iced Mocha and 'lepak' and talk to the rest of the WhatThaFoods boys like I always do. The tart was bake perfectly and the chocolate really taste amazing. The tart was amazingly delicious that I was considering to order another one but due to some reasons, I decided to stop at one. I would totally recommend you all to try this when you come to Carpenter and Cook. I would give this dish a 5/5.
RATING: 5/5

2 comments:

  1. What a nice dessert! It seems too expensive though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article.
    The tart in the pictures look really yummy. <3

    ReplyDelete