Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Enaq Restaurant: Mutton Murtabak


So guys. The fasting month is over! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslim readers out there! That means I can eat again during the day with the money I get during Hari Raya! So, we head down to had breakfast at Enaq Restaurant. I ordered Mutton Murtabak with the usual fish curry and sambal. And guess what? It tasted delicious. The mutton was cooked perfectly and the wrapping was just different from other Murtabak. And the serving size was more than expected but I still finished it by myself. I was full after this heavy brunch. The price was only $5.50. This is definitely an example of cheap and quality food!

                                                                   Ratings : 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment